Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is a hybrid form of incorporated business structure with 'Limited Liability' and features of a 'Partnership'. Register your LLP from the house of First LLP* in India.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
WHY CHOOSE E-LEGALINDIA?
WHAT IS LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP (LLP) REGISTRATION?
Limited liability partnership (llp) registration as the name suggests defines limited liability to its partners. Thus it has features of both, a corporation and a partnership. One partner is responsible for only his own actions and not the actions of his partner. Llps are governed by limited liability partnership act(llp act), 2008.
Free Consultation and Documentation
Our Expert team resolve your queries. Our consultation is completely free.
Action Required by you
You Need to fill up the draft, Make Payment and Submit Documents to e-Legalindia
Action By e-Legalindia
Once the Documents are uploaded we’ll start the step -by-step process of Incorporation
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LLP REGISTRATION
|PAN Card of Directors||PAN card of all partners.||Address proof of all partners.|
|Utility Bill of the registered office||A No-Objection certificate from the landlord||A copy of the rental agreement.|
|Get your DSC|
A current account is a type of deposit account that helps the professionals and businessmen to run their business. Businessmen can avail various benefits by Online Current Account such as:
- Unlimited transactions
- Customized features
- Online banking services
Online current account reduces the hassle and provides the benefit to complete the banking process anytime and anywhere.
- Zero Balance Current Account
- In just 5 mins
- Free Current Account Powered by ICICI Bank
- LLP company is treated like any other partnership firm for taxation purposes
- One of the partners in LLP company,must be an Indian
- Registrar of Companies registers and controls LLPs in India
- No partner is liable on account of the independent or unauthorized actions of other partners, thus allowing individual partners to be shielded from joint liability created by another partner’s wrongful business decisions or misconduct.
- Liability is limited to each partner agreed upon contribution to the LLP company in India.
- Legal Recognition:
LLPs are treated as separate legal entities so the partners and LLP are distinct from each other in the eyes of the law.
- Minimum capital:
There is no requirement of minimum capital to start a limited liability partnership.
- Number of Members:
Only two members are required to form Limited Liability Company while there is no limit on maximum number of partners in LLP.
Auditing of LLP in India is required only if contribution exceeds 25 lakhs or annual turnover exceeds 40 lakhs.
- Organisation Structure:
It is easier and flexible to manage organisational structure of LLP as compared to other company structures.
Dividend distribution tax and Minimum alternative tax is not applicable on LLPs and thus it is an added advantage.
- Owning a property:
an llp in India can own a property as it has separate legal recognition in the eyes of law.
- Few of the states in India have restricted formation of LLP in state due to various tax benefits.
- LLPs are not looked as an investment opportunity by angel investors.
- Trust of people is more on companies and partnerships as compared to LLPs.
- LLP in India was introduced in 2009 thus they have less recognition.
|DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LLP REGISTRATION|
|2-Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)||2-Director Identification Number (DIN)||Company Name Approval By Ministry|
|LLP Company Registration Certificate||Permanent Account Number (PAN)||LLP agreement|
|Tax Account Number (TAN)|
LLP REGISTRATION FAQS
LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership which has features of both, a partnership and a corporation and partners have limited liabilities and are governed by Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008.
Minimum two people are required to form LLP and there is no limit on maximum number of partners.
Yes. There are some tax benefits for LLP like Dividend distribution tax and Minimum alternative tax.
Partners are decided during incorporation of the company and later can increase in number after fulfilling specific conditions to become a partner.
LLP registration fees depend upon a lot of factors and varies from case to case. e-Legalindia provides the lowest rates in the market for LLP company registration.